Racks per hr:
• Soft start provides gradual and quiet pump activation and helps prevent dish and glass breakage
• Top-mounted, user friendly, operator controls
• All stainless steel frame
• More powerful, yet whisper quiet, 1 Hp pump motor
• Upper and lower interchangeable spray arms
• Push button activation prevents unnecessary and wasteful cycling
• Fill and dump type operation. Rinse water always re-used as next cycle's wash water. Low 1.5 imp gal (7L) water usage per rack.
• Liquid detergent and rinse-aid dispensing pumps complete with prime switches
• Flexible fill and drain lines, flow regulator/line strainer and standard pumped drain for total ease of installation
• Quick 141 second cycle time. 21 racks per hour capacity
• Large 15-3/4" [400mm] door opening accommodates trays
• Rugged, counter-balanced, double skin door, for quieter operation and durability
• Rinse-sentry feature. Ensures proper 180°F final rinse temperature
• Complete with two 20" x 20" [508mm x 508mm] racks (one peg & one flat)
• One year parts and labour warranty.